STNSX series MCCB 630A 3p 4p Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
Molded case circuit breakers can have very high current ratings, which allows them to be used in heavy duty applications. The following are some typical uses of an MCCB:
- Main electric feeder protection – The electric feeder circuits that supply power to large distribution boards normally have very high currents, of hundreds of amperes. In addition, if more circuits are added to the system in the future, it may be necessary to adjust the circuit breaker trip settings. Therefore, a molded-case circuit breaker is required.
- Capacitor bank protection – Capacitor banks are a very important component of commercial and industrial electrical systems, since they allow power factor correction – reducing line currents and preventing fees from the electric utility company. Large capacitor banks may draw high currents and will require MCCB protection.
- Generator protection – Large electrical generators may provide an output of hundreds of amperes. In addition, gen-sets are normally very expensive. The high current ratings of molded case circuit breakers allow them to provide reliable protection in this application.
- Welding applications – Some welding machines may draw very high currents that exceed the capabilities of miniature circuit breakers, requiring the use of an MCCB.
- Low current applications that require adjustable trip settings – MCCBs are not only for high current applications. There are models rated below 100 amperes for when low current equipment requires the adjustable trip settings provided by MCCBs.
- Motor protection – The reliable protection capabilities of MCCBs make them an adequate choice for motor protection. A molded case circuit breaker can be adjusted to provide overload protection without tripping during the inrush current of an electric motor.
In summary, an MCCB offers adequate protection whenever an application requires a high current rating, adjustable trip settings, or a combination of both factors.
|Range of product
|Product or component type
||Siliver , red copper
|[In] rated current
||630 A;1200A ( 40 °C )
|[Ui] rated insulation voltage
||800 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
|[Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage
||8 kV conforming to IEC 60947-2
|[Ue] rated operational voltage
||690 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to IEC 60947-2
|Breaking capacity code
|Suitability for isolation
||Yes conforming to IEC 60947-2
Yes conforming to EN 60947-2
||3 conforming to IEC 60947-1
||15000 cycles conforming to IEC 60947-2
Q 1.How about your experience?
A.Our Team have more than 20 years experience ; The chief products include: MCB,MCCB,ELCB,RCCB,RCD,RCBO, ACB; Isolator switch ,Leakage current plug and sockets, Voltage Regulator, ATS etc.
Q 2. How's the delivery time ?
A. It usually will spend about 15-25 days to product.
Q 3.Are there any wanrranty for your item ?
A. 18months of warranty for the products. Please feel assured.
Q 4. What about the standard of package?
A. For inner boxes and master cartons are made as per international standard.
Q 5. Which market have you already sell?
A.We have already sell in Europe, South America, South East Asia, Africa, Middle East ...etc.