Home ProductsMCB Circuit Breaker

Din Rail 1 Pole Mcb 110V 10KA Miniature Circuit Breaker

Certification
China WENZHOU SANTUO ELECTRICAL CO.,LTD. certification
China WENZHOU SANTUO ELECTRICAL CO.,LTD. certification
I'm Online Chat Now

Din Rail 1 Pole Mcb 110V 10KA Miniature Circuit Breaker

Din Rail 1 Pole Mcb 110V 10KA Miniature Circuit Breaker
Din Rail 1 Pole Mcb 110V 10KA Miniature Circuit Breaker Din Rail 1 Pole Mcb 110V 10KA Miniature Circuit Breaker

Large Image :  Din Rail 1 Pole Mcb 110V 10KA Miniature Circuit Breaker

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: SONTUOEC ,WZSTEC
Certification: CE
Model Number: STBH (BH)
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 5000PCS
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 240PCS/CTN
Delivery Time: 20DAYS
Supply Ability: 60000PCS/DAY

Din Rail 1 Pole Mcb 110V 10KA Miniature Circuit Breaker

Description
In: 6,10,16,25,32,40,50,63 A; 75,90,100A Ue: 110V; 230/400V
Pole: 1P,2P,3P Type: MCB
Install: Din Rail Color: White , Black
High Light:

110V 10KA Miniature Circuit Breaker

,

Mcb Miniature Circuit Breaker

,

1 Pole MCB Circuit Breaker

 

 

Long Life 1 Pole SONTUOEC brand STBH(BH) overload short circuit  mcb mini circuit breake 110V 10KA, 230/400V 5KA

 

General


STBH(BH) series miniature circuit breaker is characteristic of small size, light weight, novel structure and
exccellent performance. They are mounted in the illuminating distribution board and used in guesthouses,
block of flats, high buildings squares, airports, railway stations, plants and enterprises ect, in AC circuits
240V (Single pole) up to 415V (3 pole) 50Hz, for protection of overload short circuit and for circuit
chang-over in lighting system. Breaking capacity is 3KA.

 

Standard
IEC60898.1; IEC60947.2
Number of Poles
1P, 2P, 3P
Rated Current (A)
6, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100
Breaking Capacity (A)
10KA(110V); 5KA(230/400V)
Rated Voltage (V)
110/220 (1P), 240/415 (2P), 415 (3P)
Rated Frequency
50/60Hz
Electrical Life (Times)
no less than 6000 operations
Mechanical Life (Times)
(O-C) no less than 16000 operations

 

FAQ:

Q:Whats your payment term?

A:Our regular payment term is 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of B/L  by T/T or L/C at sight. 

 

Q:Are samples available before order?And do you charge samples?

A:Yes ,samples are normally available in 7-10 days after the receipt of sample payment.But the sample payment will be retuened to you once place an order.

 

Q:How long is the delivery time?

A:Depends on your quantity,but our regular delivery time is 25-30 days.

 

Q:What s material of your product?

A:We ues fire-proof plastic for the frame,red copper and silver for inside compoents.

 

Q:Why choose us?

A:We serve our customers with our expertise , enthusiasm and customer-oriented attitude.We always put employees and customers at first and try to improve the lives of the people we employ and exceed customers expectation.Mutual benefit and shared growth is what we want to achieve.

Contact Details
WENZHOU SANTUO ELECTRICAL CO.,LTD.

Contact Person: Sunny Zhang

Tel: 86-13868610160

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)