|Texture:||Plastic PA66||Install:||Din Rail|
4P RCCB Circuit Breaker,
PA66 RCCB Circuit Breaker,
IEC 61008 Residual Circuit Breaker
IEC 61008 ELCB, RCCB, RCD 2P,4P F360 series Residual Current Circuit Breaker electrical or magnetic type A or AC model
F360 series residual current circuit breaker is in conformity with the standards of IEC61008.It can cut off the fault circuit immediately on the occasion of shock hazard or earth leakage of trunkline.Thus it is suitable to avoid the shock hazard and fire caused by earth leakage.It can be used in circuits up to single phase 240V,three phase 415V,50 or 60Hz.
1. Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current and function of isolation.
2. High short-circuit current withstand capacity.
3. Applicable to terminal and pin/fork type busbar connection.
4. Equipped with finger protected connection terminals.
5. Automatically disconnect the circuit when earth fault/leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity.
6. Independent of power supply and line voltage, and free from external interference, voltage fluctuation.
|Item||RCCB , RCD|
|Model||A,AC(Electro-magnetic type,electronic type)|
|Rated making and breaking capacity:630A||Rated voltage: 240/415V AC|
|Rated residual operating current||10mA 30ma 100A 300mA|
|Tripping duration||instantaneous tripping 0.1s|
|Electro-mechanical endurance||More than 4000 cycles|
|Standard||IEC CE CB ISO9001 TUV|
|Installation||35MM DIN RAIL|
Type ACFor which tripping is ensured for residual sinusoidal alternating currents, whether suddenly applied or slowly rising.
For which tripping is ensured for residual sinusoidal alternating currents and residual pulsating direct currents whether suddenly applied or slowly rising
For selectivity, with time-Delay
Contact Person: Mr. Sunny Zhang