|Texture:||Plastic PA66||Install:||Fixed Din Rail|
2 Pole RCCB Circuit Breaker,
Sontuoec PA66 RCCB Circuit Breaker,
Fixed Din Rail RCCB Circuit Breaker
SONTUOEC Residual Current Circuit Breakers RCCB, RCD 2 pole 25A 4pole 100A 30mA 100mA 300mA 4p and 2p
ACT264/464 series Residual Current Circuit Breaker provide the function of isolation switching and earth leakage protection of electrical circuits. And also provide the indirect protection of the operator's body against the dangerous effects of electric current and provide the protection of the fire caused by the electrical circuit fault.
Normal operation and mounting requirement
|Model||Electronic type / magnetic type|
|Residual Current characteristics||A, AC|
|Rated Current (A)||10A,16A,20A,25A,40A,63A;100A|
|Rated Voltage (V)||230/ 400V|
|Rated Residual operating current||10mA ,30 mA , 100mA ,300mA ,500mA|
|Rated conditional resdual short circuit current||6KA|
|Electro-machanical endurance||over 4000 cycles|
1. SONTUOEC RCCB with rated sensitivity up to 10mA, 30mA ,100mA,300mA could be used as supplementary protecting device in case other protecting device fails its protection against electric shock.
2. SONTUOEC RCCB designed for household installation and other similar application, is for non-professional operation, and no maintenance is required.
3. SONTUOEC RCCB provides no protection against electric shock resulted from direct contacts of both protected lines,or leakage current between these two lines.
4. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arrester etc are recommended to install at upstream line to RCCB as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
5. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,SONTUOEC RCCB with °∞ON-OFF°± indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
Contact Person: Mr. Sunny Zhang