miniature circuit breaker,
automotive circuit breaker
Product Over View:
1. Provide protection against earth fault/leakage current and function of isolation
2. High short-circuit current withstand capacity
3. Applicable to terminal and pin/fork type busbar connection
4. Equipped with finger protected connection terminals
5. Automatically disconnect the circuit when earth fault/leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity
6. Independent of power supply and line voltage, and free from external interference, voltage fluctuation.
1. Application:For protecting cables and equipments against overload and short circuit.
2. General rules for choosing MCB.
Technical data of the network at the point considered
The earthing systems,short-circuit current at the circuit breaker installation point,which must always be less than the breaking capacity of this device,network normal voltage.
There are 3 curvve characteristics for magnetic operation:
B curve (3-5In) protection and control of the circuits against length cables in TN and IT systems.
C curve (5-10In) protection and control of the circuits against overloads and short-circuits; protection for resistive and inductive loads with low inrush current.
D curve (10-14In) protection and control of the circuits against overloads and short-circuits; protection for circuits which supply loads with high inrush current at the circuit closing (LV/LV transformers,breakdown lamps.)
|Model||Electronic type/magnetic type|
|Rated conditional residual short circuit current||4.5KA|
|Electro-machanical endurance||over 4000 cycles|
1. Safety performances ensured worldwide by international marks approval
2. High quality execution and attention to details
3. Complete range of products and related accessories
Contact Person: Mr. Sunny Zhang